The Denver Post, in partnership with Adtaxi, is a full-service media company, reaching more Denver-area adults every day of the week than any other medium in the market. The Denver Post’s diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, print and social media products includes Colorado’s largest daily newspaper, the state’s most-visited news website, DenverPost.com, and the largest network of websites, which includes DailyCamera.com and ColoradoDaily.com.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, Adtaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform. #DenverPost
As a Digital Ad Trafficker, you will implement the digital advertising solutions to meet client requirements. You will be responsible for the ad trafficking of campaigns, optimizations and reporting.
• Alert sales and coordinators regarding issues associated with fulfillment or delivery of digital campaigns.
• Know and follow the business rules per platform.
• Maintain IO tool accuracy with status updates and ticket information.
• Target testing and troubleshooting. URL testing and troubleshooting (utm identification).
• Creative testing and troubleshooting. Pixel building and troubleshooting.
• Track and measure performance of multiple advertising campaigns, proposing optimization strategies based on the product mix provided.
• Work directly with internal and external ad servers, digital specialists, and sales staff on all elements of campaign management.
• This position will be focused on ensuring excellent campaign performance, as well as partnering with sales and digital specialists to increase renewal rates and advertising spending.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken
• Familiarity with online trafficking, advertising technology solutions, and ad network business models a plus
• Possess a strong understanding of digital advertising and the digital media landscape
• Familiarity with digital analytics and online reporting tools
• Knowledge of ad serving platforms a bonus (DFP, Email marketing, RTB, or Facebook Business Manager are preferred)
• Ability to prioritize and multitask while providing excellent customer service both internally and externally
• Fun & flexible workplace
• Free on-site gym
• Opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries
• PTO & Paid holidays
• Medical, dental, vision, 401k, and other benefits
This is a full-time position, based in Denver (5990 Washington Street, Denver, CO 80216).
We are an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.