Digital First Media offers news reporting and third party advertising and marketing opportunities through its multi-platform products which include: web, mobile, tablet and print. You will have the opportunity to sell to a growing audience across an expanding network of digital platforms. Our brands in the Oneida Daily Dispatch and Adtaxi Digital Networks.
In addition to our print products, we are client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, our suite of products including Adtaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
Our remarkable people, product knowledge, and ability to position our differentiators – are as important as the products themselves. #DigitalFirstMedia #Associate
We are looking for ambitious and energetic Multi Media Sales Representatives that are hard-working, competitive and possess a positive attitude to join our fast-paced, professional team in Oneida, NY with the opportunity to sell into Utica and Syracuse as well.
• Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory or category
• Possess a thorough knowledge of the digital product portfolio (features, benefits, rates, etc.); use knowledge to overcome customer objectives
• Develop prospecting leads using a variety of sources, including digital, radio, TV and direct mail
• Understand how the competition sells their products and services, including rates and specials
• Keep records of products sold to customers and look for ways to increase advertiser spend
• Create marketing presentations and update as needed
• Create proposals while working with the client’s budget and also looking for growth opportunities
• Actively pursue and maintain an understanding of new digital trends in the media industry
• Analyze and interpret key sales metrics and develop strategies to reach sales success
• Work with appropriate departments to create compelling media solutions for advertisers
• Work as a leader of the sales and support teams to ensure accuracy and client satisfaction
This person focuses on selling and growing our print, digital, mobile, and social advertising solutions, with a heavy concentration on print and growing new digital initiatives. Candidates in this position will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing revenue as well as targeting new business on a monthly basis and will need to work well within a tight deadline environment, have the ability to problem solve, and must be able to learn quickly and adapt to any situation.
You will also have the opportunity to serve and grow current local accounts. The position requires solicitation of new business, in-person and on the phone, the demonstrated ability to execute a solid presentation and close sales.
This is a full time position; we offer a base salary plus uncapped commission and full benefits
Valid driver's license and insurance required along with reliable transportation