Digital First Media is the parent company for the Daily Freeman and own and operate more than 90 brands nationwide.
We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Magellan Optimization Platform. #DigitalFirstMedia
We are looking for ambitious and energetic sales representatives that are hard-working, competitive and possess a positive attitude to join our fast-paced, professional team in Kingston, NY.
As a Multi Media Sales expert, you will work closely with clients within the specified territory. You will be responsible for assessing client's advertising needs and offering creative digital solutions to help reach their objectives and better engage their customers.
• Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory or category
• Possess a thorough knowledge of the digital product portfolio (features, benefits, rates, etc.); use knowledge to overcome customer objectives
• Develop prospecting leads using a variety of sources, including digital, radio, TV and direct mail
• Understand how the competition sells their products and services, including rates and specials
• Keep records of products sold to customers and look for ways to increase advertiser spend
• Create marketing presentations and update as needed
• Create proposals while working with the client’s budget and also looking for growth opportunities
• Actively pursue and maintain an understanding of new digital trends in the media industry
• Analyze and interpret key sales metrics and develop strategies to reach sales success
• Work with appropriate departments to create compelling media solutions for advertisers
• Work as a leader of the sales and support teams to ensure accuracy and client satisfaction
• Sales experience preferred. Digital sales experience is a plus
• College degree is preferred
• Proven track record of success driving revenue (e.g., ability to capture and close the deal)
• Excellent presentation, negotiation and customer relationship skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities; demonstrated time management skills
• Strong new business development skills preferred
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Must have valid driver’s license, insurance and vehicle in order to visit clients on site