We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform. #Adtaxi
The Enterprise Sales Director is an integral part of Adtaxi and the Denver Post’s Sales Team with objectives to implement, support, and sustain strategic sales initiatives that impact our digital advertising revenue.
- Manage a team of sales professionals and spearhead all digital efforts
- Accountable for forecasting, attaining regional advertising goals, and managing monthly expense budgets
- Coordinate digital only and convergent deals, in addition to understanding the process within a multimedia company
- Continually elevate advertising solutions and team structure to improve day to day business operations
- Identify process inefficiencies and make ongoing recommendations for streamlining systems and improving operations workflow
- Evaluate, liaise and support multiple key external partners and internal stakeholders for incremental local and national revenue opportunities.
- Respond to ad-hoc analytics requests for internal tracking and performance reporting purposes
- Report to and collaborate with the VP of Sales to plan and execute the digital structure for the local sales efforts, and ad revenue strategies to ensure they align with the overall strategy
- 10 years digital media experience, with minimum 4-5 years of demonstrated success managing direct reports
- Exceptional communication skills
- Self-directed team player who has a strong sense of urgency and proven ability to get results through effective leadership
- High attention to detail, able to multi-task and meet deadlines with excellent follow through
- Experience working with multiple teams and supporting a dynamic sales organization
- This is a full-time position located in Denver, CO 80216.
- Valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance and a reliable vehicle required
- Free onsite gym
- Some travel required
Sound like you? Please apply and let’s talk!