We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, Adtaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform. #Adtaxi #DenverPost
The Enterprise Project Manager is an integral part of Adtaxi and the Denver Post’s Sales Team. As the Enterprise PM you will be responsible for increasing digital revenue by managing day-to-day communication, scheduling, timelines and deliverables for our top producing digital sales team. Also responsible for execution, optimization and reporting for these products when sold to advertisers as part of an overall campaign.
- Oversee campaigns from start to finish, serving as the primary point of contact between sales and creative teams to ensure all deliverables are on track, within scope and meeting product quality standards — all with the aim of providing excellent ad and content experiences for readers and advertisers.
- Determine campaign features to ensure client and sales expectations can be met.
- Manage timelines of each campaign to both meet client needs and ensure creative teams can deliver the product on time.
- Build and revise media plans, check avails, reserve placements and update associated calendars as needed.
- Field a high-volume of communication and tasks, then organize and prioritize according to business objectives.
- Consistent follow up with clients as needed to gather required data or feedback in a timely manner.
- Build ordering instructions to provide to ad ops for all campaigns.
- Identify potential risks or challenges and take preemptive actions to mitigate.
- Monitor campaign pacing to identify and address campaigns in need of optimization as well as delivery anomalies.
- Provide strategic and consultative advice to AEs or clients for all aspects of each campaign.
- Analyze and optimize to ensure advertising commitments are met or exceeded for all campaigns.
- Contribute proactively to the analysis and optimization of workflow, platforms and ad products to drive better efficiency and scale.
- Assist in building and executing strategies that communicate and achieve client objectives, for both short and long term opportunities.
- Develop new opportunities with sales leads and creative teams to produce, package and go to market.
- Serve as the final check/gatekeeper for all native and sponsorship products prior to launch.
- Manage budgets of each campaign to ensure healthy margins.
- 2+ years in high-volume project management, digital marketing is a huge plus.
- Must be able to communicate in a clear and concise fashion.
- Ability to compose professional correspondence that is grammatically sound and free of spelling and punctuation errors.
- Polished presentation and confident speaking in front of others.
- Ability to be proactive and assertive, in order to keep projects moving and consistently meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with PM tools like Wrike, Basecamp, and Monday; ability to learn new systems and processes is a must.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and able to manage a high volume of data in Excel/Google Sheets.
- This position is located at 5990 N Washington St, Denver, CO 80216
- Free onsite gym
- Competitive medical/dental/vision package
- May require the ability to work some non-traditional hours
- Local travel is required
*All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.