We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform. #Adtaxi #Associate
As a Programmatic Campaign Manager, you will gather and understand new and existing client's business requirements and implement the Adtaxi solution to meet these requirements. Manage and service clients to create solutions across ad trafficking, contract fulfillment/billing and quality control. Track, measure, and analyze performance of multiple advertising campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports and proposing optimization strategies. Work directly with internal and external ad servers, vendors, clients, and internal sales staff on all elements of campaign management. This position will be focused on ensuring excellent campaign performance, as well as partnering with sales representatives and clients to increase renewal rates and advertising spending.
• Design, build and deploy Adtaxi solutions across new client sites.
• Validate and debug implementations and follow through on issues until resolved.
• Ensure marketing campaign tracking/reporting requirements are met.
• Create technical page-tagging strategies, statement of work and project documentation.
• Project manage the implementation and its stakeholders.
• Monitor, manage, report status and resolve issues as needed.
• Communicate constantly with customers and co-workers throughout the campaign lifecycle and provide regular status updates.
• Support client's developers and third parties throughout the implementation process.
• Work technically & strategically with tracking tags to ensure the client has improved knowledge of their website & online marketing performance.
• Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of specific agencies & client accounts.
• Support the client in ensuring their web site & online marketing campaigns are fully tracked & de-duplicated. You will be expected to apply sophisticated tools for tracking websites, marketing channels (such as display banners), PPC and affiliates, as well as marketing insight data.
• Accountable for the revenue generated by specific clients & agencies.
• Work with the across the organization to improve processes and product.
• From time-to-time, present to clients and internal Adtaxi & Media News Group departments on product success & review areas for improvement.
• Experience managing complex campaigns across multiple ad servers while ensuring performance and revenue goals are met is an absolute requirement
• Proven ability to motivate and work efficiently in a technical team environment
• Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment
• Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken
• Familiarity with online media buying and selling, advertising technology solutions, and ad network business models a plus
This is a full-time position, located in Downtown Denver, CO.
• Fun & flexible workplace
• Free on-site gym
• Opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries
• Medical, dental, vision, and other benefits
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.