The Denver Post, in partnership with Adtaxi, is a full-service media company, reaching more Denver-area adults every day of the week than any other medium in the market. The Denver Post’s diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, print and social media products includes Colorado’s largest daily newspaper, the state’s most-visited news website, DenverPost.com, and the largest network of websites, which includes DailyCamera.com and ColoradoDaily.com.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, Adtaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform. #DenverPost
As a multimedia advertising sales expert, you will work closely with local/regional clients within the Arts and Entertainment category. Responsible for assessing client's advertising needs and offering creative solutions to help reach their objectives and better engage their customers.
• Proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory or category
• Possess a thorough knowledge of the digital product portfolio (features, benefits, rates, etc.); use knowledge to overcome customer objectives
• Develop prospecting leads using a variety of sources, including digital, radio, TV and direct mail
• Understand how the competition sells their products and services, including rates and specials
• Keep records of products sold to customers and look for ways to increase advertiser spend
• Create marketing presentations and update as needed
• Create proposals while working with the client’s budget and also looking for growth opportunities
• Actively pursue and maintain an understanding of new digital trends in the media industry
• Analyze and interpret key sales metrics and develop strategies to reach sales success
• Work with appropriate departments to create compelling media solutions for advertisers
• Work as a leader of the sales and support teams to ensure accuracy and client satisfaction
• 2+ years multimedia advertising sales experience. Digital sales experience is preferred
• College degree is preferred
• Proven track record of success driving revenue (e.g., ability to capture and close the deal)
• Excellent presentation, negotiation and customer relationship skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities; demonstrated time management skills
• Strong new business development skills preferred
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle in order to visit clients on site
This is a full-time position based in Denver, CO (5990 Washington Street, Denver, CO 80216).
• Free on-site gym
• Competitive salary + monthly commission structure
• Opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries
• Medical, dental, vision, and other benefits
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.