Representing the Southern California News Group, Adtaxi is looking for highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join our Digital Advertising Operations team as a Digital Ad Trafficker. Ad Traffickers are responsible for booking and optimizing owned and operated, social, and native campaigns, with a primary focus on programmatic campaign strategies and analysis. Ad Traffickers liaise with sales, client services, creative services, and media planners to create delivery strategies, analyze delivery and performance issues through data, and optimize campaigns to meet/exceed client goals and expectations.
- Key member of the Digital Advertising Operations team. Works closely with the sales teams, client services, creative services as well as vendors, to ensure the best service delivery is reached when trafficking, managing and optimizing digital campaigns
- Responsible for booking and optimizing owned and operated, social, and native campaigns, but main focus is on programmatic media buying and campaign strategy
- Regularly monitor campaign pacing and ensure the campaign is delivering in full for optimal performance
- Troubleshoot performance issues, inventory shortfalls, and scheduling conflicts. Make adjustments, offer solutions to optimize performance and meet/exceed client goals and expectations
- Pull collateral (HTML files, creative’s, ad tags) and attach creative to orders in ad servers
- Pull available inventory reports as well as negotiate Requests for Proposals with Agency clients
- Process post launch tasks which range from: campaign changes, optimizations, creative swaps, sponsorship calendar reservations/cancellations, billing changes, reporting, etc.
- Partnering with Sales and Digital Specialists to increase customer retention and increase advertising spending
- Provides sales with comprehensive performance reports
- Other duties as assigned