The Denver Post, in partnership with Adtaxi, is a full-service media company, reaching more Denver-area adults every day of the week than any other medium in the market. our diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, print and social media products includes Colorado’s largest daily newspaper, the state’s most-visited news website, DenverPost.com, and the largest network of websites, which includes DailyCamera.com and ColoradoDaily.com.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, Adtaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions. #DenverPost #Associate
As an Account Executive, you’ll work closely with clients within the Retail category, assessing their advertising needs and offering creative solutions to help reach their recruitment/staffing objectives and better engage their target audiences.
• 2+ years advertising sales experience. Digital sales experience is preferred.
• College degree is preferred.
• Experience and/or existing contacts within the Retail advertising category is a plus.
• Proven track record of success driving revenue (e.g., ability to capture and close the deal).
• Excellent presentation, negotiation and customer relationship skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities; demonstrated time management skills.
• Strong new business development skills preferred.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle in order to visit clients on site.
• This is a full-time position based at 5990 Washington Street, Denver, CO 80216.
• Free on-site gym
• Opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries
• Competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision and paid time off
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.