The Denver Post, in partnership with Adtaxi, is a full-service media company, reaching more Denver-area adults every day of the week than any other medium in the market. The Denver Post’s diverse portfolio of digital, mobile, print and social media products includes Colorado’s largest daily newspaper and the largest network of news sites, which including DailyCamera.com and ColoradoDaily.com.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, Adtaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions. #DenverPost#Associate-Level
The Account Manager is responsible for delivering world-class service, partnering with clients to meet their advertising campaign objectives and working with colleagues to manage the development of assigned accounts, acting as a subject-matter-expert. The AM partners with internal teams for sales, marketing and ad operations to exceed KPI goals for our clients. The AM proactively provides campaign feedback, presents up-sell opportunities to existing clients in order to grow book of business and interprets/presents complex data to the client in regards to campaign performance and market analysis.
- Interact with sales, ad ops, marketing and client to ensure campaign success.
- Work closely with client post-sale to ensure client retention, renewal and overall campaign success.
- Responsible for client revenue growth, financial forecasting and accurate customer billing.
- Acknowledge and overcome client objections by analyzing and resolving campaign issues.
- Prepare required documents (contract, product, creative assets) and coordinate campaign schedule.
- Develop internal and client-facing custom reports via Google Analytics, Excel and other internal tools.
- Partner with Campaign Manager to ensure campaign pacing.
- Share best practices and mentor new hires. Collaborate and participate in team meetings.
- Job duties and priorities may shift as revenue and department needs fluctuate.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent amount of work experience.
- Strong understanding of digital and print advertising products.
- Strong computer skills required. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills required. Proficiency in Google Analytics and Google AdWords is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational, time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Free on-site gym
• Opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries
• Medical, dental, vision, and other benefits
• Competitive compensation package
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.