The Pioneer Press & TwinCities.com, in partnership with Adtaxi, is a full-service media company.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital marketing organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital campaigns. We believe that people matter as much as technology. Adtaxi helps advertisers solve complex digital paid marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions. We have a diverse portfolio of digital products including Programmatic display and video, native, social, SEM/SEO, email and more.
With digital being a commodity, we believe our success boils down to our people. Our remarkable team is built upon high level of digital fluency, product knowledge, passion, and natural curiosity. We aren’t afraid to “look under the hood” and get our hands dirty.
We are looking for Multi Media Sales Representatives to join our fast-paced, professional team. This person focuses on selling and growing our print, digital, mobile, and social advertising solutions, with a heavy concentration on print and growing new digital initiatives. Candidates in this position will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing revenue as well as targeting new business on a monthly basis and will need to work well within a tight deadline environment, have the ability to problem solve, and must be able to learn quickly and adapt to any situation.
● Works independently, making sound business decisions related to achieving revenue goals while communicating with their manager each day to discuss strategy, forecasting and other key issues.
● Strategically prospects for new accounts, conducts needs assessments to determine customer needs, generates ideas and proposals, presents recommendations, closes the sale and set client expectations.
● Analyzes clients’ advertising campaign objectives in order to prepare creative solutions by utilizing all appropriate products and services to fit the advertisers’ budget and campaign goals.
● Owns the entire sales and retention cycle for each campaign working in conjunction with the assigned account analyst, client services, and the ad operations team.
● Meets with individual clients at appropriate frequencies (monthly, quarterly, etc.) to review campaign process, budgets and create new strategies.
● Prepares and develops sales presentations utilizing company resources by gathering appropriate statistics concerning market share, demographics, market volume and channel effectiveness.
● Demonstrates a complete understanding of product features and benefits, rates, and packages and explains them in a way to match recommendations to customer needs. Utilizes training resources to become proficient in all digital advertising solutions and processes.
● Meet deadlines, completes accurate advertising orders, submits client contracts and complete sales reporting in a timely manner.
● Completes post-sale paperwork, including detailed insertion order instructions, which requires a strong command of their product and basic internet techniques.
● Monitors other media to identify opportunities to increase market share and attend local or category business events for networking opportunities. Stays up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
• Sales & Marketing experience required
• Bachelor’s Degree a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Digital Marketing, Social Media and Mobile Advertising familiarity is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer who support a diverse workforce.
We offer a base pay, commissions, mileage reimbursement and full benefits.
Must have valid driver's license and insurance